Note: This process is for the outside applicants who are not studying currently at Habib University. All current Habib University students are requested to contact directly Registrar’s Office for enrolment.
The enrolment process is simple. Admission offers for the HU Summer Semester will be made on a first come first served basis. Once the required number of participants are registered in a particular course, enrollment in that course will be ceased. Follow the steps below to enroll in the HU Summer Semester 2016.
- Carefully read the course descriptions and select the courses which you want to study. Please ensure that you meet the pre-requisite (if any) for your selected courses. Click here to read about the courses of HU Summer Semester 2016.
- After selecting the courses go to HU Summer Semester Application. Click here to access the application.
- Completely fill in and submit your application along with the required documents. Incomplete applications and applications without required documents will not be considered for admission. Last date to submit the application is 25th May 2016.
- Your application will be reviewed by the Office of Admissions. During the review process you may be asked to appear for an interview.
- You will be informed about your admission decision by the Office of Admissions through email.
- In case of acceptance, Office of Admissions will send you an admission offer letter along with Course Fee voucher.
- Upon receiving the acceptance letter and the voucher you will be required to pay 50% of your course fee by June 2nd, 2016 and send the paid fee voucher to the Office of Admissions. You may send the scanned copy of the voucher to email@example.com. Please note that the admissions in HU Summer Semester 2016 are offered on first come first served basis. Early payment will help you to secure your seat. If the seats available for a particular course are filled in before the due date for fee, admissions will be closed before due date.
- Your admission will be confirmed upon receiving the paid fee voucher.
- After the confirmation of admission, the Office of Student Life at HU will contact you to share further details related to your admission in HU Summer Semester.