The mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Student Affairs (IESA) is to promote transformative, learner-focused, data informed programs, services and spaces that support student success and thoughtful self-cultivation across the Habib University community.
Our value system, in keeping with Yohsin values, is to:
- Lead by example
- Think critically
- Celebrate diversity
- Embrace ethical leadership
- Inspire intellectual curiosity
- Empower the community
- Foster a culture that encourages continuous improvement, critical reflection, and assessment for making informed decisions.
- Promote a holistic learning experience, for personal and professional development, through integrated programs, services, and spaces that are reflective of best practices in higher education.
- Provide platforms to encourage clear, collaborative and open communication across departments and stakeholders.
- Establish sustainable and symbiotic partnerships for teaching and learning.
- Develop seamless systems that advance academic transitions and success.
- Provide state of the art facilities conducive to meeting diverse learning and developmental needs.