Welcome to the HU Writing Center
- Are you stuck on how to start your paper?
- Are you confused about citations?
- Do you feel unprepared for an upcoming presentation?
- Would you like to refine your grammar?
- Would you like some tips on boosting your reading skills?
Visit us at Writing Center! We are ready to help you with writing, grammar, reading, comprehension, and oral communication skills.
Timings: Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM and Saturdays, 10AM-4PM
Location: Library Ground Floor, Non-working Saturdays in EHSAS Center
- One on one Writing Tutor appointments: Writing Tutors are available to talk with you at any stage of a project, from brainstorming ideas and framing a thesis to polishing syntax, style, or presentation. We will work with you on writing or speaking assignments for any course or discipline, including academic essays, lab reports, oral presentations, poster or PowerPoint presentations, senior thesis projects, and personal essays for fellowship and internship applications.
- Book a Tutor: https://huwc.youcanbook.me, Walk-ins also welcome
- Workshops & Events
Extension: 5522 or 5617