We believe Habib University’s LICS is a hub of information provision and knowledge creation. Our vision is “Promoting and facilitating the culture of critical inquiry, research, scholarship, collaboration and self-directed lifelong learning”.
The library supports HU’s vision and mission by:
- Providing a stimulating, adaptable environment that facilitates the innovative and creative work of students, faculty members and research community;
- Enabling both formal and informal collaborations by connecting people who share research interests;
- Facilitating scholarly, research and academic activities for enhancing intellectual capacities of an individual and HU’s learning community;
- Anticipating and providing prompt information services, access and delivery;
- Keeping abreast with new developments and innovations in information provision;
- Ensuring the provision of quality service, consultation, and comprehensive reference services to students, faculty and other clients.