Habib University Mobile App is an interactive tool for the university digital ecosystem, to uphold and empower the university’s online presence. It provides resources and offerings for its users, as well as for potential students and larger communities.
The HU Mobile App primarily communicates with potential students through the following:
- Keeping them abreast of the latest information about schools, programs, faculty, campus life, spaces, resources, fee, scholarship, financial aid, admissions and schedule.
- Offers access to e-Admission applications and allows an interactive view of the status of different sections of application.
- Displays announcements and follow-ups about important deadlines, events, news and activities.
- Allows users to ask and receive swift help from the admissions team regarding any queries pertaining to their admissions, e-applications or any other admissions related matter.
- Registration for campus tours and events.
- Offers the users a compact view and facilities for interaction with HU social media platforms in order to know about, and get involved in the latest happenings at campus.